Things have been a wee bit hectic since Chris and I got back from Mexico, so I just wanted to reach out quickly and give you a little update.
(1) Photos. We have over 1500, yes that is 1500, photos to STILL go through so this is going to take some time. We are having everyone who took photos to post them online and we will be making this a master photo album of the trip. Chris has started to put some of the better (i.e. edited) ones into an album for us, which is where I would check back regularly if you are interested in seeing the trip in a condensed, and edited, version.
(2) We do have a video of the ceremony itself and should have that posted to this site within the next week. There was a bit of wind blowing, so we need to see if we can bring that sound down a bit. I know, we are way too geeky for our own good.
(3) Thank you cards. We are working on them. Promise.
(4) Reception in SF. We are still hoping to do something in October/November – just depends on how many projects I can line up for Chris between now and then.
(5) I am going by Mrs. Kristie WELLS, not HEUER. I am a 39 year-old woman who has built a reputation I actually way to keep. I think I earned it. 🙂
(6) And for the record, my hair wasn’t really *that* big for the wedding. The wind is blowing at my back and making me look like a lion in this photo. Honest. Which I should also take this opportunity to throw a shout out to the wonderful kdon who rocked my makeup and hair for the wedding. Love you woman.
Ok, more to follow soon.